1) This document is created in accordance with the rules of international law and business practice.
2) Imprint Digital Solutions LTD accepts individuals aged 18.
3) The registration procedure is necessary for each Imprint Digital Solutions LTD client.
4) You agree with terms and conditions by being a client of Imprint Digital Solutions LTD.
1) Every deposit is considered to be a private transaction between Imprint Digital Solutions LTD and its Client.
2) Clients execute all financial transactions solely at their own discretion and their own risk. The size and term of deposit is determined personally by each Client.
3) Accrual of interest on the investment is calculated and credited to Client's account at the end of investment term for "After" investment plans.
4) The interest rate depends on the amount of investment, as well as selected tariff and deposit term.
5) Client can use our Profit Calculator for an accurate calculation of his/her profit.
6) Client may choose Perfect Money, Payeer or Bitcoin/Etherum to make deposit.
7) Client can open only one account. If you wish to open another account contact us before at email@example.com. If a new account is opened, the old account will be closed.
8) Client must be aware of risks that have high profitable investments and should follow the rules: 1. Do not invest amount he\she can't afford to lose. 2. Diversify him\her investments. 3. Carry a full due diligence of the company.
Spam is commercial e-mail or unsolicited bulk e-mail, including "junk mail", which has not been requested by the recipient. It is intrusive and often irrelevant or offensive, and it wastes valuable resources. Inappropriate newsgroup activities, consisting of excessive posting of the same materials to several newsgroups, are also deemed to be spam.
1) We don't tolerate SPAM or any type of UCE in our company.
2) We forbid unsolicited e-mails of any kind in connection with the marketing of the services provided by Imprint Digital Solutions LTD.
3) If any law enforcement agency, internet provider, web hosting provider or other person or entity provide us with notice that you may have engaged in transmission of unsolicited e-mails or may have engaged in otherwise unlawful conduct or conduct in violation of an internet service provider's terms of service or any such policies or regulations, we will reserve the right to cooperate in any investigation relating to your activities including disclosure of your account information.
4) If you didn't receive a letter from Imprint Digital Solutions LTD, please don't forget to check your Spam folder because some email services may mark our email as Spam.
1) Administration of Imprint Digital Solutions LTD reserves the right to make changes to the current document without the consent of investors.
2) Administration of Imprint Digital Solutions LTD will inform clients about changes by publishing notice on the site of the company.
3) Terms and Conditions changes come into force since the date of publishing information on the site, unless otherwise provided in the text.
1) Every client has the right to get any additional information from our support service.
2) Client may contact our support service via our Support Form or another method which is convinient for him.
3) Client agrees to behave politely with our support service and follow the instructions to prevent anyone from potentially negative situation.